Unscented Bamboo Wipes
Bamboo is better.
+ ALCOHOL-FREE - PARABEN-FREE- FRAGRANCE-FREE - SOAP-FREE
+ WITH ALOE VERA AND VITAMIN E
+ PH NEUTRAL
+ VEGAN APPROVED
COOL BAMBOO FACTS
- Our Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
- Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type that panda’s eat, so it is very "Panda-Friendly"!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
- Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
BAMBOO VS. COTTON
- Bamboo is a better alternative than cotton because cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.
- Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow).
- Bamboo is 60% more absorbent than cotton.
INGREDIENTS: aqua, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, citric acid, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamine e), polyhexamethylene biguanide hydrochloride, benzalkonium chloride, glycine.
Manufactured in ISO 9001, GMPc, GMP certified facility
Eco-certified by Oeko-Tex® 100
Made for Health® certified
VEGAN - Vegetarian Society approved
Leaping Bunny approved